100% dedicated to the workplace
Mars Drinks are your perfect vending partner.
As a family-owned business guided by our Five Principles we believe in doing business in the right way.
Our business is built with these unique principles and values in mind. Everything we do focuses on making the difference when our customer chooses their perfect vending partner.
It’s important to us that our customers can focus on their business, with the peace of mind that their employees and visitors are always refreshed.
With these principles in mind we have dedicated the last 45 years on building a business which is focused on what matters most to our customers.
- RELIABILITY - Technology that won’t let you down. All our machines average over a year between service calls1.
- REVENUE - An operating model which works for all business needs.
- SUSTAINABILITY – A business that cares about our impact on the environment. ZERO waste to landfill and machines which are rated A+ for energy efficiency.
- QUALITY – Great tasting drinks from Mars, some of the nations favourite drinks brands and cutting edge technology. Our aim is for 100% quality drinks consistency every time4.
- CHOICE – A range of technology and a drinks menu to suit everyone. We stock over 60 of the UK’s favourite drinks and snack brands.
- HASSLE-FREE – Easy to use and look after, straightforward and uncomplicated technology. No mess and no fuss, with machines so reliable that we fix 97% of call outs on the first visit2.
- GREAT SERVICE - A dedicated direct support network nationwide with Mars Associates at the heart of our business. 98% of our customers in 2017 rated our service as 'Great'3.
Our strength and support network as a global business gives you the trust and continuity you need from your vending services partner.
We’re proud to be a part of Mars’ recent accolades; FORTUNE® 100 Best Company to Work For and WORLD’S BEST MULTINATIONAL WORKPLACES by the Great Place To Work® Institute.
Mars Drinks is rooted in a legacy of quality and trust and is a reliable business partner committed to making products that meet the unique needs of workplaces around the globe. Our business, like all other Mars segments, was founded on the principles of quality, responsibility, mutuality, efficiency and freedom and they continue to guide us day to day through our work and our relationships with our customers, consumers, business partners, communities, farmers and their families.
2 97% of customers in our customer satisfaction survey, up to the end of 2017, stated the we fixed their machine in our first visit to their site
3 98% of customers in our customer satisfaction survey, up to the end of 2017 rated our serviced as great
4 Our aim is to deliver 100% drinks consistency. This is based on having a fully up to date and serviced machine